Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 6, 2011

Pre-Release Pep Rally: Life's What You Make It


Welcome to the Pre-Release Pep Rally and Die-namics Feature!  Tonight's the night for the My Favorite Things new release, and we've got just one more preview day to share some of the upcoming goodies with you!

Today I've done one of my favorite things, a little Die-namics pairing.  I've mixed the new Oval Open Scallop Doily Die-namics with the Layered Labels Die-namics.  I've used the new Triple Scoop Stamp Set: Pearls of Wisdom for the sentiment.   This set is so encouraging and uplifting, and to be honest, I've needed a little bit (okay a lot) of these Pearls of Wisdom lately.  This set is reminding me as I'm working with it to keep my head up, stay positive and stay focused.

The Triple Scoop Set is our free gift to customers purchasing $60 or more (excluding shipping and tax) all you need to do is remember to add it to your shopping cart!  



My embellishment cluster includes the new, and amazing, Fringed Perennial Die-namics.  I've run the Die-namics through twice so that I can have a double layer of each petal size for a really full bloom.



I have also added a Rolled Flower Die-namics cut from felt.  This Die-namics is my newly rediscovered love! I've been adding it to everything lately because it is SO easy to work with!


My love of tags continues, today I covered it with a piece of burlap and then stitched all around.  Patterned paper is new from Authentique: Gathering. After I finished my tag, I covered up a little gift box to match.

And if "Life is What You Make It" is the theme of this project, I'm hoping to make my life ORGANIZED in 2012.  So this little box is going to sit on my crafty shelf to keep track of all of my crafty receipts so that I'm ready when it becomes tax time.  I added the numbers from By the Numbers Die-namics.  If you're adding the By the Letters Die-namics to your shopping cart tonight, go ahead and add By the Numbers too. You'll love them both.

Be sure to visit the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers participating in previews today. I'll see you tonight at the New Release Cocktail Party on the MFT Forum then again for our New Product Tour tonight!


And, don't forget to print out your Shopping list for tonight's release! This is super handy if you're hoping to win a prize at the release party, its a fabulous cheat sheet! It is also a great wish list for Santa for filling up your Christmas stocking!


25 Comments    Post a Comment:

JessicaK said...

Flower dienamics everywhere, and all beautifully done.

Erin Smetak said...

Beautifully done!

Heather Rogers said...

OMW! There is even a shopping list. I might need to print that off for my hubby. You girls really do think of everything. I love your new years project. I am seeing tags everywhere lately. :)
Hugs~

Makalah said...

I think I might need a bigger box for my crafty receipts...hahaha! :P

Great project!

Loki Made It said...

I just love the flower dies they are great!!!! i will have to wait and see if i get any xmas money!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love it all, I'm going to have a tough time deciding what NOT to get, lol.

Jennifer said...

Joanne,

What a BEAUTIFUL little box and tag!!! :) I love it!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

crafternz said...

Love your tag...the fringed perennial die is definitely on my shopping list!! Thanks for the inspiration....

Jill Norwood said...

Love the burlap on your tag and all the beautiful details! Looking forward to tonight too!

Susan said...

Too pretty to collect receipts!

Trisha said...

Love your cards. Ordering the Fringed Perennial Die. Have to have it.

wendy said...

such a pretty tag ensemble ...terrific project

Tanya said...

this is gorgeous! love the flowers and fabulous texture and dimension.

Betty said...

Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!!

Janet said...

All that texture really caught my eye.

Lisa H. said...

awesome! loooove the colors, the layered up doily and label AND those flowers! keep the tags coming....they are awesome!

zehra said...

the colors, the tag, burlap touch, loving it all. what a nifty idea, great way to be organized.

Tricia T said...

Great organizational idea! It's so much better to have a system in place before the year starts, isn't it. And this is pretty, too!! : )

Unknown said...

Wonderful, Joanne! Love the tag, burlap and cluster of flowers!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Totally amazing Jo! LOVE that burlap!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Dawn said...

So beautiful Joanne. Love the tag and box!

Karen Motz said...

What a gorgeous box to help keep you organized!!!

Christine said...

This is a beautiful box, Joanne! That sentiment set looks fantastic, just what I need too! I'm scared to make my resolutions next year, because I think they'll be a challenge! Get more organized, drag my butt to the gym, keep the house cleaner, invent a new clock with more hours... :p

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! This is FABULOUS!~

Lori Craig said...

Between Kim with her GL log and you and your box, I'm getting the tax-man organization lessons right and left today. I so need to incorporate this idea.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover