Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 19, 2012

Love for the Bella!

Did you see that Stamping Bella has a new release this week?  You'll find all the new January Release from Stamping Bella HERE.   I'm dying to pick up some of those beautiful Uptown Girls. They are so so pretty.

And then I remembered that I bought a *bunch* of Stamping Bella stamps which hadn't yet seen ink. GASP!  What is wrong with me? So, of course, had to fix that immediately.  Alice from Christy Croll was ready, and waiting and dying to be inked up. 


Did you see that Stamping Bella is back as a member company on Splitcoaststampers!  You can catch up with Emily and the Bella Babes right here on the Stamping Bella Forum.  Oh, and they hold a weekly challenge too with a chance at a prize! Be sure to check the forum for all the details.

((((mwah)))) and love for the Bella!!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tara Cardwell said...

She's lovely all paperpieced.

I'm itching to get my fingers on the new uptown girls too they are TDF!

Angel said...

oh TOO cute!!! hey, i would love it if you'd "follow" my blog! Thanks!

Junebugpins said...

I'm so happy Bella is back at Split Coast! Love these images...and just ordered some new Uptown Girlies! Can't wait~

LindaH said...

you are still one of my fav 'babes'...miss ya.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover