Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 12, 2012

MFT and Paper Heart Printer's Tray

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I escaped for a few days with my college friends and it was wonderful. I *highly* recommend a little escape now and again.  We laughed till we cried, shopped all day long and enjoyed catching up.

I wasn't thinking I'd make a printer's tray again so soon, but I had been asked to create something for the upcoming fundraiser at our elementary school, and I just so *happened* to have an extra printer's tray laying around.  I pulled this together last week with some of my very favorite stamps and Die-namics and also the Crate Paper: Paper Heart paper that I truly adore!  I was trying to be careful not to duplicate the items used in my last printer's tray.

Pin It







































I thought that this would be a sweet piece for one of the elementary school girls or even a pretty adornment or a bookshelf.  Obviously the photo matting is blank on that second square because I don't know which family will be taking this home!

I'll share the elements square by square so you can get a good look at all the contents.  Though these trays are a ton of work, I really, really enjoy putting them together, its like a big puzzle to figure out how to combine the patterned papers, what stamps will work and how many elements you can tuck inside.  Luckily I'm not able to attend the fundraiser, so I don't have to feel too badly if nobody bids on it! *giggle*

Okay here's a quick peek at each of the individual pieces of the tray.....













2 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just so gorgeous Jo!

xoxo

Tara Godfrey said...

WOWZERS! This is GORGEOUS, Joanne! I think this is going to have a ton of bids...no worries there,hun. I am definitely going to make one of these as i just adore yours. I saw the trays at Michaels too so I'll be getting one with my next coupon.
Hugs,t

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover