Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 28, 2012

Oh Snap!

It's time for the MFT Teasers, but I was pretty excited for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge. 
I have been thinking about the á la modes: Picture Perfect stamp set and I thought it would work perfectly for this week's layout.


Patterned paper is from the Fabulous 6x6 paper pack from Simple Stories.  It's a new favorite.  And I used the new Pinking Edge Die-namics, part of the upcoming April release from My Favorite Things



Here's the sketch for this week, be sure to add YOUR sample to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers for your chance at the weekly prize! And, by checking the MFT Blog you'll find a full list of designers with a sample for you today!




10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Giron said...

Oh snap! This is perfection! I love how you popped the camera lens up - so cute!

Barbara said...

Too cute! I love this!

redstampinsam said...

The corrugated look paper you used really adds a lot of depth to the card. I love "oh snap."

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! I love that cardboard doily! Pretty papers too!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute

Queen Mary said...

Joanne, tres cute! I love the rustic texture of the doily diecut -- sort of ying and yang in harmony -- excellent balance!

Debbie Carriere said...

Fantastic card!! love those papers and how you used the pinking edge!

Jodi Collins said...

Super cute! I really need to get some corrugated cardboard!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Totally gorgeous Jo!!

XOXO!

Dana L Cheney said...

Very cute love that saying!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover