Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 1, 2012


Oh yeah! It's รก la modes Teaser Day! As I mentioned last month, these have quickly become some of my favorite images, I love their lean legs and adorable outfits.  

With two young boys at home, I'm always needing a quick note to write to the teacher, or a teacher birthday card, or many, many cards for Teacher Appreciation week.  This sweet image is going to come in handy, and if you've got school aged kids you'll be ever so glad you've got this stamp in your collection come May! 

I dug out my On the Bright Side patterned papers from My Mind's Eye.  This denim one is my special favorite..... I know I showed the Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX for a wide banner on a card during the WTG previews, but these skinny banners are going to see a lot of use from me! I've accented with the Wild Cherry Ribbon from MFT

These STAX Fishtail Flags Die-namics are a must have if you ask me. Totally versatile, easy layering options - you can use them for your layers, for accent pieces, or even for sentiment placement.  

Be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog to see both of the stamp sets being unveiled today, and for a full list of designers with previews for you today! I hope you've marked Tuesday, April 3rd from 8-10pm EST on your calendar. You'll want to join us for our monthly New Release Party on the MFT Forum on this post on Splitcoaststampers!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover