Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 27, 2012

Be Original

I'm thrilled to share today's Triple Scoop Stamp Set - Clearly Sentimental about Art.  In addition to the fabulous sentiments, I'm in love with the new mixes of fonts!  I've tucked a boatload of Die-namics previews into today's card... ready for a closer look?

To get started, I reached for the Deconstructed Sketch for my layout and these fun patterned papers that I grabbed at my LSS from Pink Paislee.  The sentiment was added to two layers of the Die-namics Rectangle STAX.  I aded a little bit of corrugated cardboard stitched in place....

I used the new Large Die-namis Royal Rose (cut twice for a multilayer bloom) and layered it over the Large Leafy Flourish Die-namics.  The fishtail element is easy-peasy to cut with Fishtail Flag STAX Die-namics.   

Check out this adorable Mini Scallop Edge Die-namics.  It will cut a tiny scalloped edge onto any size patterned paper, so you can add a scalloped edge to any depth of paper...  isn't it sweet and delicate?

Be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples for you today.

Remember that the new Triple Scoop: Clearly Sentimental about Art will be FREE with your purchase of $60 or more (excluding tax and shipping) beginning on Tuesday, May 3st at 10pm EST. 

Here's a peek at the NEW Die-namics that are included on my project today....

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover