Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 13, 2012

Quick Cards with MFT

Both of my boys have birthday parties for friends, and as usual for whatever reason, I don't have a single boy card ready.  Thank goodness for my Die-namics and stamps from MFT.  I love these for "quicker" cardmaking.  I sure do love coloring up my Pure Innocence images, but as my boys get older, they're not into cute cards they want something more boy-ish.

The MFT You Tube channel has a new Feature Friday video featuring lots of our Die-namics and Stamp Combinations.  Trust me when I say these will truly speed your cardmaking for when you need a card right now!   Here's my sample today showing a card that I put together quickly pulling lots of boy-ish accents.  It's not too fussy, and it didn't take me all afternoon to put together. Score!
Son number one is heading out to a movie birthday party. And voila!  This card came together quickly!



I paired the At the Movies Stamp Set and Die-namics along with a fun edge using the new Pinking Edge Die-namics and of course, added a bit of the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.  Woo hoo! Check it out, the number set in the At the Movies lets me customize a big old "9" for the birthday boy.  My Star Border Die-namics made a perfect matchy accent to fill up the extra space.

I finished off the inside easy peasy adding in my Mini Film Strip Border and another accent from the At the Movies Set.  They're going to see the new Stooges movie, so I created a "comedy" ticket.

(and yeah me, I dug so deeply into this paper pack that I can justify using some of the NEW paper I just picked up....)





Hooray!  Got both the birthday cards done for the boys parties, and ready to move onto the next to do list.  Have a great weekend and I hope you get some crafty time!


1 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

LOVE LOVE Jo!! Gorgeous design and the papers rock!

XOXOXO!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover