Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 30, 2012

Stamp to Win with MFT!

We're jumping right into MFT Teaser Time, but why don't you go ahead and join us for the Wednesday Stamp Club sketch this week? It's a great chance to earn a little extra shopping money to spend at the next release...

As I promised a few weeks ago, I'm *trying* to not use my newest stamps for the WSC and share some love for my older and still amazing stamps from My Favorite Things.  I have quite the collection of Pure Innocence images, and I dug through looking for a springy one for this patterned paper.  If you want a peek at ALL of the PI's you can find the full collection HERE.  This sweetie is You're So Tweet which I've cut my main panel with the Rectangle STAX and then used the Circle STAX for the semi circle in the layout.... just a little bit of scalloped trim peeks out from the bottom, I like lifting those edges forward for a little extra dimension. I used the Simply Scallops Die-namics for a petite scale detail....


I added the sentiment to the inside, with the images stamped lightly in a "watermark" style....
a little bit more of the scalloped trim and the same patterned papers finish the card off



Here's this week's fun layout! I really hope you'll play along with us. Check the MFT Blog for all the participating designers.  See  you at midnight with another MFT Preview!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Joanne! Great mix of patterned papers along with that darling PI image! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO SO sweet!!

Janice W. said...

Love it Joanne!

Heather Rogers said...

This is so sweet. I love the book print border. :)

Tracey said...

So pretty!! Love this card!

Denise Marzec said...

This is one of my favorite PI girls! I need to pull her out and make a card with the image...soon! Great job with the sketch and I like the idea of using older stamps for it.

Brenda said...

The inside is just as pretty as the front! Amazing!

Shelby said...

Great take on the sketch and love the crystals! She is just a cutie and love how you've stamped her lighter on the inside of the card.

Shelby

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover