Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 25, 2012

Stamp To Win, New Design and Blog Candy!

Good morning everyone!  I'm here with a sample for this month's Guest Designer Challenge at My Favorite Things.   And, if you scroll below you'll find details about some BLOG CANDY!

It's a sketch challenge again this month, and trust me you want to play along!  The winner receives over $200 in merchandise from our upcoming August Release, and play along in the Wednesday Sketch Challenge all month long.  The best part is that the winner will join us for Teaser Time for the August Release. I really hope you'll play along with us!  You'll find all the details on this post....

I used the sketch to put together a card for my husband, yesterday we celebrated our 12th Anniversary.  I found this last remaining scrap of my Crate Paper Paper Heart.    I added the "x o x" with the Typewriter Alphabet, this stamp set NEVER leaves my desktop, I use it all the time. 


A bit of Simply Scallops Trim, and I diced apart one of the sentiments in First Class Friend to get this "I love you" in the chunky type font.  Remember you'll find the products used in the inLinkz a the bottom of this post! 

I hope you'll take a peek around the blog, Sara has been hard at work with a fun new design, it is exactly what I'd envisioned and I'm so excited to see things all freshened up! 

How about we celebrate with a little Blog Candy? 


I'll leave the contest open through this coming Sunday. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post telling me your all time favorite product from My Favorite Things and I'll pick one winner at random! 

The prize package includes:


Die-namics Mini Film Strip Border
Die-namics File Tab
Die-namics Hearts a Plenty
Die-namics Notebook Edge
Die-namics Loopy Bloom
Die-namics Let it Snowflake
Die-namics Solid Bracket Border

Here's the links to the products I used in today's card.....


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover