Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 12, 2012

Don't make me....

I have about a million things to do before I head out to CHA on Monday, but I really, really wanted to play along in the CR84FN challenge this week.  

This week's color combo is a little more out of my comfort zone, but that's why it's called a challenge right?  Luckily, I have lots, and lots of patterned paper to choose from.  I knew that in my October Afternoon pads I'd have lots of reds and yellows.  I did a little diving through my scrap bin and found this fun houndstooth scrap, and I'm running low on my favorite text printed Girls Paperie (I have a few scraps of that left, and then I'm up a creek.)

This sentiment in Just My Type totally cracks me up.  I've used this stamp set a bunch of times, but haven't had a chance to use the "ALL CAPS" sentiment yet.   Of course, I added in a cluster of Fishtail Flags STAX.  


Here's the challenge graphic for this week's CR84FN. While this wasn't a combination I would have reached for on my own, I do really like how this card came out, and I had a TON of fun working on this last night!  



Here's the links to the products I've used today. (I apologize for not having pattern paper names, they're all from the scrap bin, so I'm not sure what's what.  I know a good bit of it is October Afternoon.)


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover