Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 2, 2012

My Little Shutterbug....

Oh happy day, it is Pure Innocence Preview time!

Given my new obsession with my camera, I was so incredibly excited to ink up Shutterbug, one of the soon to be released stamps from My Favorite Things.

As I most often do, I paper pieced her little shift, and then cut a second set of arms, and a second camera to layer on top.  This way her arms don't appear "sunken" behind the dress.  These little bits of paper piecing really do make all the difference and only takes less than a minute to fussy cut out those tiny pieces and glue them on top.... 

 

I'm using my beloved Kraft Ribbon from MFT, and my accents are all with the Kraft Paper.  My cardbase is just a little bit of Sweet Tooth cardstock.  I added a small cluster of Fishtail Flags STAX and added the sentiment to the File Tab Die-namics.

I'm tucking in another entry for the CR84FN color challenge this week.  Pink and Kraft? Count me in!

 
I've usually been uploading the inLinkz links for products, but with the holiday - I'm a *little behind* so I apologize. I'll be back to adding them soon! 

Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full listing of designers with samples to share!
 

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover