Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 2, 2012

My Little Shutterbug....

Oh happy day, it is Pure Innocence Preview time!

Given my new obsession with my camera, I was so incredibly excited to ink up Shutterbug, one of the soon to be released stamps from My Favorite Things.

As I most often do, I paper pieced her little shift, and then cut a second set of arms, and a second camera to layer on top.  This way her arms don't appear "sunken" behind the dress.  These little bits of paper piecing really do make all the difference and only takes less than a minute to fussy cut out those tiny pieces and glue them on top.... 

 

I'm using my beloved Kraft Ribbon from MFT, and my accents are all with the Kraft Paper.  My cardbase is just a little bit of Sweet Tooth cardstock.  I added a small cluster of Fishtail Flags STAX and added the sentiment to the File Tab Die-namics.

I'm tucking in another entry for the CR84FN color challenge this week.  Pink and Kraft? Count me in!

 
I've usually been uploading the inLinkz links for products, but with the holiday - I'm a *little behind* so I apologize. I'll be back to adding them soon! 

Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full listing of designers with samples to share!
 

30 Comments    Post a Comment:

Heather Rogers said...

She is too cute! I love her dress and the little banners folded over the top is perfect. Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

Shari said...

Oh my goodness! I am so in love with this image and you have showcased her beautifully!

Hugs;
Shari

Mona Pendleton said...

So adorable Joanne! Love all the layers and you colored that sweet little girl so well! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

cutiephinphin said...

Lovely card. I love the background papers and the use of kraft. Pink and kraft is such a pretty and sweet combo. Love that paper pieced dress.

Mary J said...

Super sweet!

Gypsy 2 said...

Perfect!!!Love that card Joanne.

Melissa M said...

Absolutely love the paper pieced dress. So cute!

zehra said...

This is adorable ,love your paper piecing, love the combo of Kraft and pink

Pauline said...

Simply gorgeous, I love the fab layers and her sweet paper pieced dress!
Thanks for joining us at Cr84FN this week!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

She is CRAZY cute Jo!!! LOVEEEEEEE the colors!!!

XOXOXOXO!
=)

Cindi said...

Gorgeous! I love the papers you used. Great colors!

Kristy Hansen said...

Great card using the new PI gal. Love the distressing and stitching you did. Love the colors. ksh

Tricia T said...

Adorable! My mom had a stroke last week, so I haven't been able to hop at all, but I wanted to be SURE to see the new PI's today!! :)

Tricia

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, love your color combination and the cute card design

Lisa H. said...

soooo,so cute! love the colors and that gorgeous kraft bow.

Angel said...

love this cutie! what a sweet dress!

scrappingnana said...

Sooo cute. Love the paper piecing and the colors. The new PI stamps are adorable.

g said...

lovely pink & craft combo! she is such a cutie- i just love her little dress!

Queen Mary said...

Joanne, I was thinking what a great color combination you used and then I saw the challenge! You did an excellent job with it! The card is adorable!

Susan said...

Love it! Matches your color challenge too.

stampingbowd said...

Such a pretty card!!!!

Stephanie said...

So precious!

Elle said...

You can't get any sweeter than this!

mplsbetty said...

Your little shutterbug is so SO sweet! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Um hello...perfection!!! This one I think is amazing GF!

Flo said...

Love your layers, papers and bow. Cute dress.

scrappingnana said...

So cute. Love the layers and the sweet PI image.

Mynn xx said...

SO cute! LOVE all the stitching, and the button/twine thingy up on top is amazing! Fabulous card! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

soooo cute!

Regina Easter said...

wow this is totally cute cute cute...hugs

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover