Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 10, 2012

Blessed Mouse

With such a huge release at My Favorite Things each month a few things are certain.

#1 - no matter how early I start, I'll never get a chance to use all of the items in the release, no matter how much I love them.

#2 - I will make a complete, and total mess of my desk.

So, with that being said, I watched a little DVR'd television and sat down to clean my desk.  I won't lie, it was hideous.  I think you might have seen the gazillion cards I made for the New Product Tour?  

After I cleaned all the way down to the desktop, put away all my Die-namics and emptied the trash.  I cleaned up a million dimensional backings off the floor.  Sorted out my patterned paper. And then looked at the collection of stamps that I wanted to use from this release, but never got around to.

So, of course, that meant that I had to make just *one* more card.   Rather than direct linking throughout the post, I've got all the visual links at the bottom of the post today... 



This is Blessed Mouse "It's Your Birthday"  I paired with some new October Afternoon patterned paper, and this scrap of grid paper - which I think might be an old scrap of Cosmo Cricket.  I hoard ledger, grid and text patterned paper like you wouldn't believe. They're great basics that will mix with just about anything.

I added a Layered Rose Die-namics and the Royal Leaves both cut from MFT Felt.  I finished it off with a small button.   I diced up the Sentiment Strips to stagger the sentiment.



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover