Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 9, 2012

Costumed Cuties!

Oh goodness, it's Pure Innocence Teaser Time.  I love teaser time, but I most especially LOVE this day of the week.  

So, if you haven't noticed, I've been having a blast with my Distress Markers this week, I think my Copic Markers might be getting a little lonely.  My layout is certainly on the simple side today, but I didn't want to cover up this adorable image.... 

Here's a peek at the cute little tag I made for the sentiment, I've mentioned many times that for me, sentiment placement is the trickiest part.  I diced up the sentiment to stack it up on the tiniest of the Rounded Banner Die-namics.  I added a tiny hole with my hand punch and then tied the tag on with a bit of twine.   Do you spy the new Harlequin Die-namics peeking across the bottom of the card.  It's a fabulous new accent which I've enjoyed tucking into my new release projects here and there.... I like the bold graphic statement it makes.... 

Here's a peek at the full stamp set, complete with adorable sentiments.

I know I've shared the details with you all week, but just in case here are the details on this month's release: 
  • You can attend the New Release Party on September 10 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on September 10 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on September 10 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover