Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Princess!


Today I have a card to share for one of the sweetest little girls you'll ever meet. Happy (almost) Birthday to my adorable little niece Mary - can't wait to celebrate with cake and candles this weekend.  I can't believe how the year has flown and that already she's a year old.  (I bet somehow the year didn't FLY by so quickly for my little sister a busy mom of three busy beautiful young girls under the age of four...) 

To get the sentiment I was looking for, I combined a few elements from My Favorite Things.  See, your stamps like to get all mixy-matchy and play with their friends.  I've paired By the Numbers stamp set with the Baby Onesie Stamp Set and Die-namics.  I just so adored the layout from last week's Deconstructed Sketch, that I had to give it another whirl.  And since I just so happened to have my Fishtail Flags still handy (as always) I added a pop of yellow to match the tiny crown.  


You'll find all my supplies today linked just below.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover