Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 22, 2012

You Inspire Me



Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Here's a secret, and I think I've mentioned this before. I sorta love Monday.  Everyone heads back to routines, to work and school.  I get to throw in a few loads of laundry to catch up, settle into my breakfast and get to work.  

I did get my desk (mostly) cleaned up after the My Favorite Things release, but then I had a few challenge cards to work on, so it's not in pristine condition, but it's certainly better than the ridiculous situation that was going on last week.  

I wanted to prepare a sample for the current CR84FN Challenge because the color combination is *so* me.  I happen to have lots of pink, tan and ivory in my scrap bin.  I even happened to have these Flower Medley Die-namics pre-cut (whenever I run through a die, if I have extra pieces, I tuck them into the ziploc baggie I store my dies in.)  


This beautiful sentiment is from the My Favorite Sentiments which was created for MFT's Sixth Birthday. It's a beautiful set!  I love how it happens to fit so nicely into the Rounded Banner STAX.

The Royal Leaves Die-namics coordinate with all my various Die-namics Flowers, and it adds such a perfect little touch.  Today they're cut from corrugated cardboard and dosed heavily with Distress Ink.

Here's this week's CR84FN challenge graphic, I hope you'll play along!  I'm off to enjoy the peace and quiet of my house, work on some billing and write a newsletter or two.  I hope you have a wonderful day!




9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, Joanne! I did the same challenge yesterday and can't wait to get it up on my blog. love your soft pretty card!

Heather Rogers said...

Just beautiful Joanne. That flower die is one of my new favorites. :)

I enjoy my Monday's as well. I try to sit and catch up from the weekend and have a cup of coffee or hot tea. Thanks for joining us this week at CR84FN.

Hugs~

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE Mondays for the same reason you do!!!

Your card is gorgeous! So soft and beautiful!

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors, it's so soft and pretty. I love the flower... I need to just leave those dies on my table!!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the papers and that sentiment is just fab! Love the texture in the leaves too. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could say I love Mondays but honey 'I DON'T LIKE MONDAYS, I WANNA SHOOT THE WHOLE DAY DOWN'!! For me, it is going back to work and not enjoying my time at home with my family and hanging in my craft room!! One day I hope I can say I love Monday...I will let you know! ;)

scrappingnana said...

This is gorgeous Joanne. Love this color combo and your flower is so pretty with the corrugated leaves. TFS

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Joanne! Love your choice of patterned papers, stamps and die cuts! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Pauline said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the little flower and fab papers!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover