Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 22, 2012

You Inspire Me



Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Here's a secret, and I think I've mentioned this before. I sorta love Monday.  Everyone heads back to routines, to work and school.  I get to throw in a few loads of laundry to catch up, settle into my breakfast and get to work.  

I did get my desk (mostly) cleaned up after the My Favorite Things release, but then I had a few challenge cards to work on, so it's not in pristine condition, but it's certainly better than the ridiculous situation that was going on last week.  

I wanted to prepare a sample for the current CR84FN Challenge because the color combination is *so* me.  I happen to have lots of pink, tan and ivory in my scrap bin.  I even happened to have these Flower Medley Die-namics pre-cut (whenever I run through a die, if I have extra pieces, I tuck them into the ziploc baggie I store my dies in.)  


This beautiful sentiment is from the My Favorite Sentiments which was created for MFT's Sixth Birthday. It's a beautiful set!  I love how it happens to fit so nicely into the Rounded Banner STAX.

The Royal Leaves Die-namics coordinate with all my various Die-namics Flowers, and it adds such a perfect little touch.  Today they're cut from corrugated cardboard and dosed heavily with Distress Ink.

Here's this week's CR84FN challenge graphic, I hope you'll play along!  I'm off to enjoy the peace and quiet of my house, work on some billing and write a newsletter or two.  I hope you have a wonderful day!




Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover