Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 7, 2012

MFT Teaser Time Begins - Stitched Stockings

Once again, I'm so happy to announce that it is Teaser Time for My Favorite Things. It's time to get crafty, and I do mean Christmas crafty!  I hope you're ready for a fun week! Before I get to my samples, here are a few notes about the releaes.

Here are the details about the upcoming release:
  • You can attend the New Release Party on November 13 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on November 13 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on November 13 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
Today we're sharing two new stamp sets from the Lisa Johnson Designs line at MFT and I have a few new favorite Die-namics to share as well!   Lisa's new set Stitched Stockings and the coordinating Stocking Trio Die-namics lend so much homespun charm.   

I've cut one of the stocking dies from Burlap and Sweet Tooth felt.  The die and one of the coordinating sentiment sit atop the new Decorative Circle Tag STAX. (I love these, so you'll be seeing a lot of them this week...)  I added the tiniest little leaf from the Royal Leaves and of course a pair of Fishtail Flags STAX and Fishtail Flags Layers STAX too. 


I'm hoping to do a lot of tag-making so that I'm ready for lots of gift-wrapping.  The Dainty Bows Die-namics are similar in construction to last month's Beautiful Bows Die-namics, but they have a more feminine styling, and they sit so sweetly on top of the Decorative Circle Tag STAX. You might have noticed, but I adore cutting these bows from felt.  The great news is that they'll stay fully dimensional and not bend or crack. 

The fun circle pattern is Lisa's new background building stamp set, Darling Dots.  I'm using the new, and soon to be available MFT Ink in Wild Cherry. The coverage with clear stamps is simply gorgeous - I can't wait for you to try it out!











Here are the links to the products I've used today, thanks so much for stopping by today, and I hope you'll stop by the MFT Blog today for the full list of designers with samples to share.


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover