Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 24, 2012

Tag time continues....

I have a few more tags to share with you today, I'm putting all my MFT Stamps and Die-namics to work this week to make custom gift tags.

Tonight's the night, so it all has to get wrapped up and tucked under the tree.  I don't tag all the presents for my boys or my husband, they each have a designated pattern paper and everything with that pattern is for YOU!  The only exception is that there are a *few* joint gifts for the boys that I'll need to tag, but for the most part, under the tree just follow the wrapping paper code. :)

Today the tags I'm sharing are actually on the presents.  After all a girl's gotta multi-task.  Luckily I'm armed with lots of full spools of Baker's Twine and I'm loving the little extra something that lends to my presents this year.  A few are also tied with a bit of beautiful gingham ribbon.


I have a few smaller sized gifts, and for those, I've decided that a Decorative Circle Tag STAX is just perfect. I used the Typewriter Alphabet to stamp the name and attached it with a mini clothespin.  


My larger sized gifts are using the Traditional Tags STAX, and for my niece Mary I'm  using the Let it Snowflake cut from Glitter Paper.  I do advise adding the Metal Adaptor to your cutting stack to get through that tough paper.  It's so shimmery and pretty though, I love how it came out.  A pair of Fishtail  Flags all crumpled at the top were cut from some paper scraps.



Here's a peek at one of my smaller gifts for my husband Ted, and a gift from my son Jack to his Godmother.  



Meatballs are in the oven and I'm about to get spaghetti sauce onto the stovetop.  Next step is to fire up the breadmaker and I've got to get to the camera shop to get a quick lesson on my external flash so I can get some beautiful photos of the magic tomorrow morning.

Here's a quick set of links to the products I've used today.  Merry Christmas everyone!


4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

Love your tags! Such a personal touch to your presents!!

Merry Christmas Joanne!!!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful tags. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
JoAnn B.

Jackie Pedro said...

I am TOTALLY doing this next year!!! The tags are perfect!! Merry Christmas, Jo!

CASTOWNE said...

Joanne, Your tags are gorgeous...I'm sure they will be treasured as much as the gifts that they adorn. Sounds as though you are ready for Christmas...May it be wonderful for your and your family.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover