Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 8, 2012

Warm Wishes from My Favorite Things


I've been in such a "stampy" mood lately that I haven't done much coloring. I thought this sweet new stamp from My Favorite Things was just perfect for a little watercoloring with these wide open spaces.

We didn't get much snow here in New England last year, so I know both my boys are very eager to get outside and throw snowballs and build a snowman!  We have a pretty amazing sledding hill in our front yard, and I'll even admit that I'm looking forward to a big blustery snowday.


This sweet pattern paper is Echo Park, and I've used Kraft Cardstock for both my matting and my cardbase.  The new Winter Rose Die-namics is a real beauty and I'm loving it. I finished mine off with a Naturals Button, threaded with Hemp Cord.  I cut the Royal Leaves Die-namics from some bold green polka dotted paper scraps. 

This stamp set is loaded with sentiments, I've added mine to a Fishtail Flags STAX. I tell you, those babies have a million uses!  Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples to share with you today!



Here are the links to the products I've used today: 




Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover