Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 19, 2013

Welcome Little Prince!

If you hadn't had a chance to create a sample for CR84FN70, you've got even more time to play along. To me, this sweet color combination was calling out for a baby card.  And after all, I just happen to have a very dear friend who is expecting. 

I picked through my patterned papers and found this pretty aqua paper in my current favorite patterned paper - Crate Paper Fourteen.  For baby cards, I do simply adore the tiny Baby Onesie Die-namics and it's companion stamp set.  The sentiments are separate, so it's easy-peasy to mix and match your inking.  I'm using the new Kraft Ink from MFT and the Sno Cone ink (if I haven't mentioned, I'm in LOVE with both of these inks!) Given my love and admiration of Kraft Cardstock, you can see how I'd be totally smitten with matching inks right? 


My tiny tee was given a healthy dose of Distress Ink all around the edges for soft, vintage look, and it's sitting on top of a Traditional Tags STAX cut from Kraft cardstock.  It's a favorite Die-namics die set for me, versatile and so super handy!  The sentiment "welcome" was added to a Fishtail Flags STAX.

Here's this week's challenge graphic and I hope you'll pop around to visit with all the CR84FN Designers today, listed just a little farther below...




Here are the links to the products I'm using today. Thank you SO very much for stopping by and have a great day!




8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sue Lelli said...

Joanne, what a CUTE baby card! LOVE the onesie with the stitching, the ribbon, and the clothespin! Just Darling!

I have Enjoyed being on the
CR84FNDT with you!

Tracey said...

Absolutely love this Joanne!!! Adorable!!

Deborah Frings said...

I adore your onsie! The die cut is fabulous and the sentiment is just sow sweet. Great stitched details and the tiny peg is perfect.

I've enjoyed being on the DT with you!

Julie Marshall said...

Adorable! Love the onesie layered on the tag. TFS.

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful!! Love the aqua with the kraft!!

Vickie Z said...

Joanne...this is so perfectly you and so adorable!! Love the tag, mixed ink colors, and papers!! Might have to get the MFT kraft ink....really disappointed with the new SU inks!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet baby card Joanne! Love the little onesie and your mix of patterned paper! Thanks for joining the CR84FN DT and for providing such beautiful samples :)

Shannon White said...

Soo Sweet Joanne! And I agree the colors are so PErfect for a Baby Card! you friend is going to Love this! 8-)

I glad I got the chance to design with you on the CR84FN DT! :-)

Hugs
Shannon

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover