Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 14, 2013

Release Rewind


I'm back with a quick card made using the Life's Directions stamp set from the recent release over at My Favorite Things. Several of us are participating in a little Release Rewind group posting, be sure to check the MFT Blog to find out who's playing along tonight! 

If you happened to miss out on Teaser Time last week, be sure to head over to visit all that's new.  There were just a TON of new stamps, Die-namics and a beautiful new color released too. Everything is in the BRAND SPANKIN NEW Category and oh my goodness - lots of goodies!


I've been trying to go a little cleaner and simpler with my cards, and I love the fresh feel of this white cardbase, white woodgrain patterned paper.  Feeling pretty farm fresh. I've added just a bit of patterned paper with my Mix and Match Banners topped with a Steel Grey Button and a little Hemp Cord.  

By the way, have you checked out the MFT Premium Dye ink yet?  It's lovely, really lovely.  Just look at this RICH coverage on the sentiment and what's incredible is that it dries incredibly fast.  No smudging.  ---> love that <---- 

You might have noticed that I will often tuck the bow on my buttons just behind the button, here's a tip, it helps keep the bow tied!

I'm so excited, I'm headed to MFT Headquarters later this week for a little weekend retreat. YEAH!!!  I've got a lot of paper trimming and packing to do before I head out, so I'd better jet!!



5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

I love this Joanne! Fantastic card!

zehra said...

Lovely card

Tricia T said...

So pretty, Joanne, and a great tip about the bow. Have all sorts of fun at the retreat this weekend and say hi to Kim for me! : )

Tricia

MelB said...

Lovely card!!! Just like you I love a white base for my cards, i just find it makes everything pop!!!

Anonymous said...

Honey, this is perfection!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover