Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 11, 2013

PI On a Picnic

Today's the day - the new release party is this evening over at My Favorite Things.  The latest Stamps and Die-namics will be available for sale at 10pm EST RIGHT HERE!   Don't forget that you'll find the Die-namics graphics and the full set reveals for today over on the MFT Blog.  And you won't want to miss the chance to win a Teaser Time prize... so head on over!

I'm back at it with the watercoloring as you can see!  Usually when I get stuck on a "thing" I play around with it for a while, and watercoloring for me is so soothing. It's been pretty much mayhem around here with end of school activities, so the quiet calm that this brings me is a welcome change of pace.


Pure Innocence, as always, is simply cute as a button.  Today she's ready for a picnic with her favorite little buddy.  This stamp set is aptly named On a Picnic. 

I used the Rectangle STAX and Rectangle STAX 2 to diecut and frame my image, and added a Fishtail Flags STAX as a little accent. 

Tonight is the New Release party over on Splitcoaststampers, you can find the team pre-partying tonight on THIS thread.  I'll see you again tonight at 10pm EST for the New Product Tour just as the new items are loaded into the MFT Boutique.
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover