Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 14, 2013

Thanks, You're the Best!

Oh my goodness, I've been SUCH a slacker where the Wednesday Stamp Club is concerned.  This week's sketch is pretty straightforward and I've been trying to get back into a creative groove.

We've been having a very busy summer, which is great but it hasn't left a lot of time (or energy) for stamping.  I always say that creativity is like a muscle, it needs regular exercise.  I'm excited to be in a little creative workout routine!

I hope you don't mind seeing it again, but I inked up the new Free with $60 Stamp Set - Sending Thanks - seriously people, is there a type of card you ever need MORE than a thank you?  "Thanks, you're the best." It's my little catch phrase. I'm so happy to have it.  I say it all the time though because honestly the people I work with, well really, they're the BEST!


I did my matting with my Razzle Berry and Fuse Green card stocks, the base is made from Whip Cream card stock.  The Blu Raspberry ink was a perfect match for the blue in this pattern paper.  I love MFT's all matchy goodness now.  Lots of creative options!

By the way, if you haven't tried the Smooth White card stock, it's AWESOME for solid stamping.  I love how nicely the ink sits up on top, no little divets for the ink to pool in.  I really recommend checking it out.

My Layered Rose was cut from Razzle Berry card stock and then I rolled and distressed all the edges with my fingernail. The Sentiment Strips 2 has a fun tiny little banner I used for my double ended flag. 

Be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog to check out the sketch and see who's playing along. Remember to add YOUR version of the MFT Sketch to the inLinkz collection too! 




6 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover