Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 3, 2013

MFT New Release - It's HERE!

It's been a fun week playing with all the new treats from My Favorite Things! So many exciting new products to play with, and I have done a very good job creating a complete disaster area in my craft room.


Tonight as part of our New Product Tour I'm showing some of the new products from Laina Lamb Design.  I used these the other day to alter a back to school printer's tray, but these products also make for pretty sweet little scrapbook pages.  I've done a mini page today to show that this isn't just for back to school, check it out, here's a birthday page for Sam.  (Looking at this I can hardly believe how he's changed even since May!) 


The Border It Numbers Die-namics includes both "grade" and "age" as well as these fun layering circles to indicate which number in particular you're focusing on.    I love that Laina's Die-namics and stamp sets coordinate so well, the new Document It - Head of the Class pairs perfectly with the Accent It - Flags and Tags - I've used it here to trim out the little "year" bubble.   I also used the little fishtail element from Accent It - Labels and Tabs.

I stamped my own patterned paper using the new Lisa Johnson Design Textile Backgrounds with the new Steel Grey ink.  Steel Grey is one of my most favorite card stock colors, so clearly that new ink color is also a favorite!

This little element is a little harder to see, but I've added the scripted alphabet as a little trim.  This was a fun find for me because my little guy just began writing in cursive this spring and loves writing "Samuel" in fancy writing on the top of his papers.  I stamped it with Electric Red ink to the Electric Red card stock.


This is a 4 1/2 square card, just the right size for a little encouragement tucked into his lunchbox.  After all, I know the work load is going to step it up this year big time. The sentiment "head of the class" is plucked from the Head of the Class stamp set and stamped to a Star STAX.   I'm using the "grade" on this version instead of the age.  Gosh how I love when things are multi-purpose.

I'm using the Mini Album Torn Notebook STAX for both my scrap page and mini card today. The range of sizes in those STAX give you lots of creative options.


I hope you will head on over to the MFT Blog for a full list of ALL the new products available for purchase this evening along with links to all our participating designers.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

zehra said...

awesome cards, love the number border

De hobbydroom said...

This is amazing!! i love it!

Hugs, De hobby droom

Jenny said...

Love it!!! Great stuff you can do with these new LLD sets! I really think I need them!! That printers tray was jaw dropping! My kids go to a school where they teach cursive writing right from kindergarten, so I think this stamp would be great as well!! xo

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover