Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 8, 2013

My Favorite Things - Pocket Calendar Stamp Set and Months of the Year Die-namics

We're getting closer and closer to the new My Favorite Things Release!  The newest Stamps and Die-namics will be available on Tuesday, December 10th at 10pm EST.  

Today I'm having fun with the new Laina Lamb Design: Journal It - Pocket Calendar, this die of course pairs perfectly with the Insert It - 3x4 Insert.   

The new Months of the Year Die-namics will help you personalize projects all year long. Who knows maybe I'll leave this Valentine's card hanging around as a big giant HINT so that my husband doesn't forget about it.  Gosh I even stamped a big pink dot onto the 14th so it is undeniable what date we're talking about!



As you can see, I'm still having fun playing around with my Typewriter Text Background Stamp.  (I told you, I can't stop using it, think I've used it on everything I've made this release?)

Today's card is Sno Cone with Sno Cone ink.    I added a little detail with a strip of Kraft card stock stamped with the Woodgrain Background Stamp with Whip Cream ink.    One tiny and sweet Pink Button was added.  I love my MFT Buttons -  how is your collection of those babies going, you can always tuck a pack or two in with your order? 

The ivory trim peeking out is the Dainty Lace Border Die-namics.  It is such a pretty and feminine little touch.  

Both this stamp set and the Month's of the Year Die-namics would be incredible for scrapbooking or mini albums.  I'll be looking forward to creating something like that to share with you hopefully very soon!  Till then, be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers with samples to share,  as well as full stamp and Die-namics graphics and of course, information about PRIZES!  







11 Comments    Post a Comment:

ScrapbookDBA said...

Great card!

Kim S said...

SO sweet!! I love the soft colors and the special touches with the woodgrain and the lace border!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! Love the new month's of the year dies. :)

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne!!

Queen Mary said...

Joanne, I love the new background stamp of letters, I haven't said this yet, but the English major in me loves it. You use it so well on your card too, the perfect touch, subtle, but there, and I can't wait to see that February in a bright red!

Tammy H said...

A very clever way to clue your hubby and keep him out of hot water. Great card.

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous and fun, Joanne. love the combo of colors.

Joan V said...

Great card. I am so with you on that Typewriter stamp. I am sure, when I get mine, that I will forever be using it too. Thanks for sharing.

Nana Griffin said...

That is cute!

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, this is fab!

Jodi Collins said...

Adorable!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover