Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 5, 2014

Make Today Amazing - MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

The My Favorite Things Release Countdown is underway and I hope you'll join me every day for previews of the new stamps and Die-namics, but my friends it is Wednesday so it's time to share a card for the Wednesday Stamp Club.

I've managed to squeeze in a few sneak peeks of new products as well - are you ready for a close look? 

Do you see the new Houndstooth Cover-Up peeking out from behind the Nightshift Blue frame? The houndstooth was backed with Tangy Orange card stock.  I've separated each of the layers with dimensional foam tape for lots of dimension. It's a thing, I'm addicted to these frames and cover-ups, you'll be seeing a lot of these from me this week!


The sentiment was added to a set of Circle STAX and Circle STAX Set 2 using a new stamp set from this release titled Simply Fabulous Sayings using Nighshift Blue and Tangy Orange inks.  By the way, you'll see more of this cute sentiment set a little later during the Release Countdown.  I've embellished with Tangy Orange, Nightshift Blue and Fuse Green buttons.

Yippee! This sketch calls for one of my very favorite products - Fishtail Flags.  Today's trio is cut from Fuse Green (have I tempted you enough with this color yet?) Sno Cone and Whip Cream.


Be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog and add your version of this sketch to the weekly link-up.  One lucky participant will win a gift voucher to the MFT Boutique and it's pretty handy to have a little extra spending money around release time!  

Here are the links to the products I've used in today's card. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
The *new* products will work when the new release goes live on Tuesday night at 10pm! 



6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Crestajune said...

OOOHHHH! I love everything about this card! Especially the houndstooth and the sentiment! I am going to have to add both of those to my collection ASAP! :) Thanks for the inspiration, have a wonderful day!

Jen Shults said...

This is just brilliant! I love the cutting plate overlay in the background - that is seriously genius to have it seen through the square cut out. (I'm definitely lifting that idea, lol). Amazing work Joanne!

Unknown said...

hermosa tarjeta!!! me encantan los listones voy corriendo super inspirada a crear ;)

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Joanne!! Love the colours and the buttons are a great touch!!

Bethany said...

Love this card :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the colours you used, awesome job!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover