Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 29, 2014

I see more and more of my paper crafty friends falling in love with knitting and crochet.  I used to knit a little bit before I started paper crafting so I'm always fascinated by people's fiber arts talents!

Today I wanted to share my aunt's Etsy site with all of you, she's so incredibly talented! As it turns out, I'm not so talented in the needle arts - I'm just not patient enough.  I moved onto cards since I needed something that was quicker to complete from start to finish.  However, I LOVE the look of these finished items.  For example, how adorable are sweet felted bowls?


Wouldn't these make just the most adorable natural Easter Baskets?





Isn't this tiny tulip bag just adorable?





Okay friends, I'm off to clean up from breakfast and walk my dog! Have a great day!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover