Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 10, 2014

I'm All Ears - My Favorite Things Release Countdown

I finished this card a few days ago and I've been itching to share it with you. This new Pure Innocence - I'm All Ears image is ever so adorable I couldn't wait to blog it! I stamped the image to a piece of watercolor paper and then trimmed it out with my Rectangle STAX.  

All of us on the MFT Design Team will be showcasing cards, pages and projects with the newest elements which will be released on Tuesday, March 11th at 10pm EST. Remember to check the MFT Blog every day for full stamp and Die-namics graphics & links to all our participating designers. You'll also want to be sure to head on over each day to place your entry on the SEVEN prize vouchers valued at $75 each. A little extra spending money sure would come in handy with a release this incredible!

The largest Blu Raspberry piece was cut with the Blueprints 13 - have I used that on every card this release so far? Um, possibly!!  The wide Orange Fizz Fishtail piece and the tiny double ended fishtail piece are also from the Blueprints 13.  The flag has been overstamped with the Wood Plank Background which was stamped with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  A little duo of Blu Raspberry Buttons finishes it off. 


We are so very close to the MFT New Release - have you picked a few must have items already?  I can't wait to hear what your favorites are. 

Here are the links to the products I'm using today. Thank you SO much for stopping by and I'll see you TOMORROW for the New Release! 


18 Comments    Post a Comment:

Gabby said...

Darling card! Sweet new PI set. :)

Debbie Nelson said...

So cute!

Sarah said...

Your PI images are always adorable. Loving the look of this card! I'm definitely going to need this stamp set and the new blueprints 13.
God's blessings,
Sarah :)

Lisa H. said...

she is darling! love your colors, too. That new wood plank background is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jo, this is adorable!

Tracey said...

Love the colours! So bright and cheerful!! Adorable card!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWWE!!! Love your Adorable card!!!

Rachel G said...

C U T E N E S S!~ Love her!!
Your colors are fabulous!

Queen Mary said...

Beautiful shading on her dress Joanne!

Parker said...

The more I see this plank background, the more I know I want it. I like your layout.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Such a Cute Springy Card. Love it!

Shanna Shands said...

Really cute. I love your colors.!

Kelli B. said...

So cute! Your coloring is fab!

Unknown said...

I love the blue and orange color combo. Very sweet card!

Janelle said...

Love your color combo. The stitching effect adds so much.

Taasha Blevins said...

Adorable. Love the colors.

Julie Ann said...

She is really cute. Love the colors.

Mario said...

This is an excellent informational article. I have truly enjoyed reading your views and thoughts on this subject. You have given me things to consider.


Friv
kizi

friv 4

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover