Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 9, 2014

Focus with the Deconstructed Sketch

Good morning! I've got a card to share this week for the Deconstructed Sketch challenge, and I've used some of the newest Stamps and Die-namics from My Favorite Things.

I went for a really soft, crisp look pairing off white with a big pop of black. The new Bokeh Builder Stamp Set is gorgeous, I had fun mixing the various circles to create a soft background.  

This was a great chance to use the Gerbera Daisy Die-namics that I love so very much. Remember that this amazing Die-namics is free with your purchase of $60 or more this month. 



I had so much fun stamping these bokeh building patterns I'm excited to play with the stamp set again.

This week, I did deviate lightly from the sketch, I omitted the two small notches..  I can't wait to see what you all come up with for the sketch and I hope you'll play along.





Be sure to visit all the Deconstructed Sketch girls to see what they've designed for you today:



Here are the links to the products I've used in today's card! The only one missing is the Gerbera Daisy this month's Free with $60 Die-namics.


5 Comments    Post a Comment:

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous! I saw it on fb and just had to pay you a visit!

kadie said...

Joanne, you do such AWESOME cards. I love the softness of this and how each of the elements fits this sketch perfectly! hugs, kadie

Karen Day said...

This is really gorgeous, Joanne - such a striking combo!

Chris said...

Love this, really, really, LOVE this. the colors are soft and gorgeous and that die is yummy.

Sharon Wheet said...

Love the clean lines of this card. Great work, and great colors!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover