Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 8, 2014

Oh Baby - My Favorite Things Release Countdown

You guys I am simply in love with today's card. So sweet.

Remember to check the MFT Blog every day for full stamp and Die-namics graphics, for links to our Guest Designer and for information on how you can win one of SEVEN $75 gift vouchers! 


There is no kind of card I love more than a baby card.  Bring on the adorable!  Today I've paired lots of baby themed products the new Baby's Bib Die-namics, which is completely adorable.  I've die cut it from Whip Cream card stock and softly inked all the edges.  

The word "Baby" is part of the sweet new Oh Baby Die-namics (which is huge so there are so many other elements to use in there too!) The tiny "girl" is from the Beautiful Baby stamp set which I used earlier this week.  

Since this is a baby girl card, I went soft and sweet with the embellishments, I've added a Rolled Scallop Flower, beautiful Whip Cream button, and a tiny Flower Medley Die-namics. The smallest of the Royal Leaves Die-namics were cut on Fuse Green card stock


Here are the links to the products I've used today. Remember that the new release is TONIGHT!  I hope you'll join us for the MFT New Release Party at 10pm EST over on Splitcoaststampers.  Till then, be sure to visit the MFT Blog and enter for all seven days of giveaways. 

I'll be back tonight at 10pm with cards for the New Product Launch!  


17 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kathy Krug said...

Love the pink and the buttons,flowers and bows.

Unknown said...

What a sweet baby bib card. Nice touch with the flowers.

carol watson said...

Adorable baby card.

Tammy H said...

Oh man everyone I know is pregnant with baby boys but I so want to make this card. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!

Gabby said...

Super cute baby card! Love the bib and your design. :)

Heather Rogers said...

I adore this card, Joanne! The flowers are a great embellishment. :)

Debbie Nelson said...

Great baby card!

Anonymous said...

How precious is this, just perfect!

Kristie Goulet said...

Totally in love with this too! Perfect!

Denise Evans said...

This card is so, so, sweet----just like you! Hope I get to see you in May!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This card is absolutely lovely, make me think of my new 4mo. old. Pretty

Kelli B. said...

What a great baby card! The bib is a nice touch to just a square mat!I love it!

jeannine said...

Beautiful baby girl card! Love the sweet bib and those flowers are beautiful!

Tracey said...

Oh man, this is just precious Joanne!! I love it!!

choman9912@aol.com said...

Simply adorable. Great embellishments with the flower and buttons! Thanks for sharing!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so SWEET!

snappy scrappy said...

Simply adorable!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover