Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 8, 2014

A Bright Future - with the Deconstructed Sketch

I have a card to share using the newest Deconstructed Sketch and I managed to add in a few sneak peeks of new products from My Favorite Things as well!

I can't even tell you how much fun I had making this card. I turned the sketch on it's side and then grew some of the panels to accommodate the size of the elements I was itching to work with.  Besides I knew you'd get a kick out of this cute stamp and Die-namics pairing.  

Jen has a great sketch for you this week, and I can't wait to see whether you use it standing straight up or flipped over like I did.  Either way, it's a fabulous one.  

This was a great excuse to use the new Rectangle Frames Die-namics, the Watt's Up Stamp set and the Lightbulb Die-namics. Oh, and I squeezed in the new Pinstripe Background stamp too. Fun things.  

-----> new products available May 13 at 10pm EST! Stay tuned for previews<-----


Be sure to stop by the next few days as I have lots of MFT previews to share.  You'll also want to head to the MFT Blog for details on the new release. Including PRIZES

Here is the fabulous sketch of the week.  Be sure to visit the Deconstructed Sketch for the link-widget that will show you all the fabulous designs created by Jen and the rest of the Deconstructed Girls.  You'll also find links to all the participants each week. Fun times, and lots of inspiration. Win. Win.



Here are the links to all the girls on the team, can't wait to see what they've been up to.




 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover