Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 1, 2014

I'm Here with the Deconstructed Sketch


Hello friends! It has been way too quiet here lately.  We took a well needed vacation with the boys over their April vacation.  My husband travels a lot for work, a real lot. So it was wonderful to have extended time together.  It was absolutely wonderful.  Now we're back to the usual craziness! 

It's been so long since I've had a chance to do anything crafty that I was feeling very rusty.  Luckily I had the Deconstructed Sketch to help me along.  Working from a sketch is always such a handy jump start to your project. 

Sadly I needed to make a sympathy card so I'm working with a quiet color combination.  The sentiment I've selected is from the Pretty Poppies stamp set  I paired it with the companion Poppies and Leaves Die-namics accented with a set of Royal Leaves.  To recreate the sketch I've used the Modern Morocco Die-namics, both a Pierced Oval STAX and a regular Oval STAX.  


I used my Fishtail Flags STAX along with a Fishtail Flags Layers STAX to create the center banner element.  

Here's this week's sketch, I hope you'll play along and get creative with us! 




Be sure to visit all the Deconstructed Sketch girls to see what they've designed for you today:


Here are the links to the products I've used this week:




Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover