Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 15, 2014

Sea You Soon - with the Deconstructed Sketch


I've got a little something to share with you for the Deconstructed Sketch and as an extra treat, I'm showing off some new products from the My Favorite Things New Release.  I wasn't ready to file all these new beauties away just yet.   


I'm taking the Rectangle Frames out for another spin, I do so love these babies.  The stamp set today is the Lisa Johnson Sea Life Stamp Set and the coordinating Sea Life Die-namics.  I needed a little light purple embellishment to coordinate with the starfish I'd stamped with Grapesicle Hybrid Ink, and if you read here often, purple isn't ordinarily my thing, so I didn't have a single purple button around. However, with the help of the new Sequins Die-namics - I added a few little purple baubles cut from Grapescicle Card Stock.  I also tucked in a small fishtail element from the new Blueprints 15 Die-namics.

Be sure to head over to see Jen and link up your version of this week's Deconstructed Sketch.  


You'll also want to hop around to visit with all the Deconstructed Sketch Girls to see their versions of this week's sketch.  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!










6 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover