Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 12, 2014

You Mean the World to Me!

We are getting closer and closer to the MFT Release on Tuesday night at 10pm EST. I hope you'll head over to the MFT Blog for all the details! 
I mentioned the other day that I'm in love with the Rectangle Frames Die-namics and I'm here to share another one with you today.  Today I have paired it with the new Centerpieces You Mean the World To Me Die-namics. This is this month's Free with $60 Die-namics, how fabulous is this?


The You Mean the World to Me Die-namics will quickly create a knocked-out panel, but with a little slicing and dicing, I popped up the globe, nested it onto a Steel Grey Circle STAX for a little extra dimension.

By cutting the die once again from Steel Grey I was able to accent the words "you" & "me."   Easy-peasy!  The little accent strip in the back is part of the Blueprints 15 Die-namics this month. I love the cool row of double holes.  It's funky and different and adds a really cool texture. 

Thanks for popping over to visit with me again and do not forget to go over and enter yourself to win one of the SEVEN $75 Gift Vouchers being given away at My Favorite Things as part of the release.  You'll find all the details on the MFT Blog!

16 Comments    Post a Comment:

Debbie Nelson said...

Love this card and all the dimension you have given it!

I Card Everyone said...

JoAnne! I love the colors and use of that free for $60 set - Oh, you're making it tough on me this month =]

Anonymous said...

I guess I will be having this in my 'cart' now...thanks!! :)

kepsss said...

totally sweet card. and of all the silly things that i really love is the string tied BEHIND the button. (the sparkly frame is wonderful too).

Tracey said...

LOVE this card!!! The sentiment & the globe and that glitter frame - so much fabulousness!!

Crestajune said...

I absolutely love everything about this wonderful card! I need all of the Die-namics you have used. :) Awesome work, as always!

Parker said...

I like the world set being framed, and the colors you used go refreshing.

Queen Mary said...

Champagne glittler! Beautiful card!

snappy scrappy said...

Love it, gorgeous design!!!

Shanna Shands said...

Love the sparkle!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Great card! Love the text message!

Tammy H said...

Loving this die set. So creative.

Kelli B. said...

Really cute card! I too am loving the frames! They really set the stage for the focal point of the card! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy Krug said...

Like how you used different colors for the sentiment and your sparkle frame.

Gabby said...

FAB card! Great design, colors and I like how you've used the new dies. :)

Amante del Papel said...

amazing card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover