Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 10, 2014

MFT Release is Here!

I'm excited to say that it's time for the MFT New Release to go live!  All of the new stamps, Die-namics, stencils and inks are now available in the Brand Spankin' New Category

Up first, I have two cards to share with you using the Peek-a-Boo Alphabet Uppercase Die-namics



This Die-namics is designed to knock out the holes for each letter, letting the color behind shine right on through.  I used it to cut a quick nautical greeting for my first card.  It's paired with a Stitched Strip from last month's release cut from Gumdrop Green card stock


You can also use those peek-a-boo holes as a guide for your stitching.  I've threaded up a needle with my MFT Hemp Cord and stitched up this quick "hi."  I sponged all the edges of my Nightshift Blue layer all around the edges which draws more attention to the sentiment itself. The stitching lends a nice bit of texture since the Hemp Cord is pretty thick.  If I could find the bajillion skeins of embroidery floss that I have laying around here somewhere it would lay a little flatter...


I embellished with a trio of Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX - you can see that the Primitive Cream one was stamped with the Nightshift Blue ink using the Pinstripe Background, the Kraft flag was stamped with the Grid Background with Natural ink.  You know how I love my Fishtail Flags and having Pierced ones to add into the mix is FABULOUS!


I couldn't put that fun Office Supplies Die-namics and the At the Office Stamp Set away just yet. They are SO fun!  So, I have two more cards to share with you tonight!  

First I used the die set to creat the interoffice style envelope.  It has been embellished with the Days of the Week Die-namics cut from Nightshift Blue Card stock. The sentiment "Let's Do Lunch" was stamped with the beautiful new Brick Red ink which is being released this evening.  I also used that ink to stamp tone-on-tone to the Brick Red card base using the Grid Background Stamp.


I die-cut several Insert-It 3x4 Insert pieces and then stamped with assorted MFT Backgrounds including the new Typewriter Text Background Stamp and the Notebook Paper Background.  They were "clipped" to the envelope with the paperclip included in the Office Supplies Die-namics.


I sort of fell in love with this color palette, so I gave it another spin.  I die-cut the Stripes Cover-Up from Nightshift Blue and again from Brick Red card stock.  I nestled the Brick Red pieces into place for a flush-mounted design.  I'm using the Office Supplies again, but this time, I created the clipboard. 


The companion At the Office Stamp Set gives you a HUGE range of sentiments and stampy elements to choose from.  Here's a fun note for a co-worker or boss.  Now the ALL the MFT colors are available in MFT's Hybrid Ink, I got to mix and match. This is the Grout Grey ink for the Notebook Paper Background, sentiment collage was stamped with Nightshift Blue, Banana Split and Brick Red inks.  

I hope you're excited to play with this fun stamp and Die-namics pairing, it's a good one! I love that there are so many versatile ways you can use it.  Have a blast creating your own collage-style pieces!



Okay friends that's it for me tonight. Be sure to head over to the MFT Blog for a look at ALL the new stamps, Die-namics, stencils, and inks.  So many amazing additions this month!



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover