Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 21, 2015

Especially for Mom!



I've been making hand made cards since my younger son was only a few months old, and he just turned ten earlier this month.  When I first started, my cards were really simple and honestly quite terrible. Yikes.  Over the years, they've been stitched on, water colored, fussy-cut, die-cut.

And my sweet mother has a drawer FULL of them at her house, every single one I've given to her over the last ten years.  So, when I make a card for her now I'm extra specially careful to make it a keeper because it's going into the drawer.


Fortunately for me, I am well equipped with a LARGE collection of MFT Flower Die-namics. I added a Keys and Locks Die-namics, an MFT Button and a Scalloped Doily too.  I must say that think layering and clustering embellishments like this is my very most favorite part of cardmaking when I'm able to eek out a little time to do so.

It's tough to see in the photo, but the main panel was stamped with Natural Ink using the Sheet Music Background stamp.  A kraft layer was added using the Bracket Duo.  You can use any of the MFT alphabets to create custom sentiments, but for me the Little Letters are just the right scale for cardmaking.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover