Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 29, 2007

All Together Now


Nothing "new" to show today just everything old all put in one place. I finally finished one sample of each card in my April card pack, and posted it on my "for sale" website. www.freewebs.com/stampedbyhand

I sent an email last night to my regular customers, and some people that I thought might be interested, and now I'm a busy girl fulfilling orders. HOORAY! So, please bear with me a few days while I get some card packs out the door for Easter and I'll be back soon with some new ideas!

Even writing that, I have to admit that I'm itchy to make one of the trifold cards that was posted to Splitcoast as a tutorial this week. I was laying in bed thinking about a design this morning (pathetic!) so I'm sure I'll only get a day into card pack assembly line before I start with the adult onset A.D.D. and start making something else too!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover