Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 12, 2007

Easter Goodies

Honestly, why do I torture myself? I gave up candy for Lent, then I had the bright idea to create Easter goodie bags. What was I thinking?? You can't even imagine how amazing this stuff smells, when you can't have it. The peeps are really killin' me. I swear.

I created both a boy and a girl version of these Easter goodie bags. Stampin Up's Bunny Hugs set is really **SO** cute. The Pretty in Pink cardstock is embossed using my Cuttlebug, the scallope circle is punched with my Marvy Uchida giga scallop punch and then stamped with Dots and Daisies from Stampin Up and colored in with a white gel pen. The bunny ears and nose are colored in with a Pretty in Pink marker and then given a little shimmer with my Sakura Stardust pen. He's popped up on dimensionals so that he stands out a little better. Ribbon courtesy of Starlit Studio on eBay. I've got to order more of that stuff.

In addition to the candy bag toppers, I've also made a few different Easter cards out of this set too. I'll post those tomorrow. I love when I get my money's worth out of a set!!

While I'm not a demonstrator for the company yet, I do hope to someday sign up. In the meantime, if you fall deeply, hopelessly in love with these products like I have, you can contact either of my friends Erica or Sarah. These woman are two of my closest friends who are both demonstrators for the company. I call them my enablers, my "dealers" at times - wink!! I'm attaching links to their Stampin Up websites for you to get your addiction going!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover