Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 13, 2007

Sweet Baby Boy

Last night, I made some cards to go along with an order for my cousin. I've been really itchy to get my hands on the Bundle of Joy set from the Spring Mini catalogue. In the meantime, my friend Rachel was kind enough to loan me her Wild About You set.

This card was inspired by the MANY beautiful cards using this set lately on Splitcoast Stampers. Background is paisley using craft white ink, on bashful blue cardstock. Yellow layer was run through my cuttlebug using the flower embossing folder. The sentiment is from the So Very set from the Sell-a-Bration catalgoue. Till my new Round Tab punch arrives (later in the week!!!) I've been using a corner rounder to mimic the effect. Ribbon is from Cindy's eBay store Starlit Studio. I've GOT to go buy more of this stuff today. I've decided that it adds just the right touch for baby and Easter items. Enjoy!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

You are a true creative addict at heart my friend! And a total inspiration to me! How do you find the time? Seriously???? Do you sleep??

XOXOXOXO
Smooch!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover