Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 26, 2007

Featured Stamper Challenge

Yesterday's Challenge on Splitcoast was the Featured Stamper Challenge. The idea here is to search through the Featured Stamper's Gallery and CASE (copy and steal everything) being sure to change a few items. This week, the Featured Stamper is Scrapstampindiva - Kendra Giles. In addition to being super sweet, she's a wonderfully talented stamper. Kendra is a sometimes visitor to my blog! (psst... if you're out there.... Hi Kendra!)

Please be sure to check out her gallery on Splitcoast and her Blog as well. (and if you go there this week, she's offering Blog Candy - be sure to wish her a happy birthday!) Kendra's card is here I made the following changes to create my version.... I changed the ink color to ruby red, since I don't have rose red. Used the flower and background from Polka Dots and Paisley, switched to an oval scallop to make it fit the flower better and changed the sentiment to read Happy Birthday.

I still like her card WAY better, but this was a really fun challenge! I'm probably going to go do another one after I clean up the mess from the first one.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kendra Hernandez said...

supah card joanne! It is a great case! awwww and thanks so much for the sweet compliments! *hugz*

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover