Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 26, 2007

And the lucky number is....30.

As selected by Random.org, the lucky number tonight is 30! Congratulations to JULIE! Check out Julie's awesome blog at: http://www.stampinwithjulie.blogspot.com/ Julie, I'll be putting a package in the mail to you tomorrow!!

Thank everyone for all your posts. Seems like many of us are stalking the shelves for more cuttlebug folders. And, that I better put my scalloped punches and Bellas under lock and key. And of course, I found a new thing off one of your lists that I think is so cool - Doodle Genie - recommended by Angel Wilde! What a cool idea!!

I'm making progress on the taxes tonight. BLEECH. So not fun, but necessary.

And, I made a new friend today! Can I just say how nice, and funny Kim is from My Favorite Things? I bought the super cute new princess set for some upcoming girl birthday cards I have to make. Being the mother of two boys, I'm always excited when I have something "girly" on my list of cards to make, or presents to buy. If you haven't already seen this set, please visit: http://mftstamps.com/

Okay, off to finish taxes so I can STAMP. I want to do the Featured Stamper challenge tonight.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool!! I am certainly lucky this week! I just got your beautiful bella birthday card yesterday - thank you so much!! I can't wait to try out that paper clip, I've been wanting to do those! Thanks again! Keep up the great blogging!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover