Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 26, 2007

I'm grounded.

Okay, I'm grounded. I've GOT to get my daycare taxes done. Stamping is way more fun, but April 15th is looming. I also have a pile of laundry to do that is literally taller than my eldest son. Not a good sign.

I could really use some "naptime stamping" though because a daycare client just had an accident, and her "change of clothes" today consisted of a skirt, and shirt. No undies, no tights. Not SO helpful. She wasn't happy with the replacement pair from my son - green Chicken Little undies.

Last night, I hostessed for my friend who is my SU Demo. We made a cute card with one of the Simply Sent kits, and then we made a post-it note holder for the fridge with a matching pen. Real cute. I of course, ordered the bundle, and the Bundle of JOY! I'm so excited. Used the discount on the bundle to get Doodle This. Can I just say that I'm so bummed I didn't already have it in hand this past weekend. Jen on www.iheart2stamp.com is doing this really cool challenge whereby she picks a stamp set and you design two projects and link back to her site. I was so sad I didn't have the set of the week. Maybe next week.

When I finally catch up on what has to be done around here, I'm going to do yesterdays "Featured Stamper" challenge featuring Kendra Giles! I love her work (you can find a link to her blog on the bottom right under my "Blog Stalking" links) Okay, off to do the boring stuff so I can get back to the fun stuff!!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover