Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 24, 2007

Happy First Thousand - What's on your "list"


Thanks to everyone that has dropped by lately. I'm posting new the new Blog Candy I had mentioned earlier to celebrate my first thousand views! Hooray.

I got all hyped up reading everyone's posts lately about their great finds at Michael's so drove out first thing this morning. Harumph. Blah. The stamp shelves had been ravaged and the only thing I found on my "list" was the Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet.Mostly walked around aimlessly.

Drove across the street to Joann's and the embossing folders I was looking for were totally sold out. Boo!! So, then packed the little guy up for a trip to the LSS. Its always a good thing to bring him because he assures my trip will be quick.

So, here are the goodies I've collected on a busy morning! This give away is called "Black and White and FUN!" This Blog Candy contest winner will receive the following:



  • Three Making Memories black and white "Sweets" embellishments


  • Four pieces of Cuttlebugged scalloped flower chipboard


  • Assorted pieces of double sided paper and pretty in pink Cuttlebugged to fit onto chipboard flowers


  • One Giant Paperclip


  • Double sided paper, enough to to make two card fronts - black and white polka on one side, light pink pattern on the other


  • Black and White Polka Dot ribbon


  • Sakura Stardust Pen - because I just love mine, and I think you will too!

To enter, please leave a comment on this post answering the following question: "What's on your 'List' of goodies you'd like to own?" and I'll randomly pick a winner (with the help of Random.org) by 8pm EST Monday night.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover