Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 24, 2007

Happy First Thousand - What's on your "list"


Thanks to everyone that has dropped by lately. I'm posting new the new Blog Candy I had mentioned earlier to celebrate my first thousand views! Hooray.

I got all hyped up reading everyone's posts lately about their great finds at Michael's so drove out first thing this morning. Harumph. Blah. The stamp shelves had been ravaged and the only thing I found on my "list" was the Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet.Mostly walked around aimlessly.

Drove across the street to Joann's and the embossing folders I was looking for were totally sold out. Boo!! So, then packed the little guy up for a trip to the LSS. Its always a good thing to bring him because he assures my trip will be quick.

So, here are the goodies I've collected on a busy morning! This give away is called "Black and White and FUN!" This Blog Candy contest winner will receive the following:



  • Three Making Memories black and white "Sweets" embellishments


  • Four pieces of Cuttlebugged scalloped flower chipboard


  • Assorted pieces of double sided paper and pretty in pink Cuttlebugged to fit onto chipboard flowers


  • One Giant Paperclip


  • Double sided paper, enough to to make two card fronts - black and white polka on one side, light pink pattern on the other


  • Black and White Polka Dot ribbon


  • Sakura Stardust Pen - because I just love mine, and I think you will too!

To enter, please leave a comment on this post answering the following question: "What's on your 'List' of goodies you'd like to own?" and I'll randomly pick a winner (with the help of Random.org) by 8pm EST Monday night.

40 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Congrats on the hits! I would like one of those Sakura pens but I think my next buy will be the Papertrey Ink stamps that are all the rage.

Cheryl KVD said...

I would love to own a personal die cut machine. I think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't have one! LOL! Thanks! Cheryl Kelly-Van Domelen

ThreadCatcher said...

Next on my list is Prima flowers. I just need to wait for the budget to catch up with my wants!

doverdi said...

Congrats on your hits! I have so many things on my "list" of goodies that I'd like to own. lol I'd love to get my hands on those scallop oval & circle punches, the cuttlebug & folders, new stamps of course...the list is endless. lol

dawnmercedes said...

I"d like to own some acrylic blocks...a few bellas, the RR ink family and...more Primas! in summery bright colors!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

I'd like to own a stash of fabric and a fancy sewing machine with a fancy sewing desk and a big bright cheery sewing room in a big beautiful house. How's that for a wish list?

Cindy

Adelina said...

WOW! Those are great colors. I went to Michael's today, too. Found some cute $1 stamps. I'd love to eventually own a Cuttlebug.

MarieK said...

I just found your blog and love it! Congrats on the hits too!

On my wish list is some Bellas. I've seen some nice cards made with them and I'd love to own some myself but there are too many choices! Maybe I should just get them all!

tyrymom29 said...

WOW congrats on all the hits!!! Ive heard so many good things about the sakura pens I need one of those ....lol .Next on my list ....I have to HAVE some of those Bellas .I will deff put an order for some by April. Thanks!!!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Congrats on the success of your amazing blog. The cuttlebug, the cricut, and some more punches are on my "To buy list" of goodies. And a few hundred other things but I will settle for the three I listed..hehehe

Pegg S said...

I love the giant paper clips that people are making! I don't have a cuttlebug, that would be so fun to own. So that is on my list... I would love to have die cut chipboard flowers or other shapes to play with!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Neat blog candy!
Lynda

Jackie said...

My list grows longer every day, but that Olivia alphabet set is pretty near the top and I have several on my eBay watch list. The Create-a-Cut is also on my wish list, along with the Bind-It-All and some SU sets and punches. Ah, to be independently wealthy....

Lynn Brown said...

Next on my list is some Basic Grey Phoebe paper & some Bella stamps. I'd really like a Cricut, but I'm just going to have to wait until the price comes down.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I love to read comments left by people and I bet you do too. Prisma watercolor pencils, Prisma markers, and a Croc-A-Dile are at the top of my list, plus more storage drawers. Oh, I could go on and on and on. Oh, I almost forgot the scalloped oval and round punches are a need.

Yosha said...

Congratulations on all the hits!! Hmmm....want list is LONG!!! Top two would be a cuttlebug and primas. I'll probably start with the primas and contemplate the next!!!

YM

L8ybug2 said...

Congratulations! I would have to say my next buy will be the CB flower dies. They're always sold out of them. Great blog candy. I love Black and White....
Rita

Anonymous said...

I have a huge list, but I think my most attainable will be some primas and some bellas.

ronee said...

My list is crazy long. Everytime I go on blogs there is something else I need to get. SO my very next purchase will be the items in my shopping cart on Eclectic Paperie. I think I have some basic grey paper in there plus some dewdrop ink. I can't wait to pay for that and get it to me!
Congrats on a 1000. One day I'll get there
cross my fingers

kelly said...

congratulations! What great work you do.

loislane said...

I have so many things on my list, its not funny! Just ask my husband. :) One thing I would like to get is more embossing folders for my cuttlebug. And maybe some die cuts.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blog hits!!
I'd love more Cuttlebug stuff and am waiting for the new stuff.
Heather L.

Cyndi said...

Very cool that you have received so many hits! Awesome. Your blog is great I can see why!

Thanks for sharing,
Cyndi

Jan Scholl said...

I would like one of those Bella stamps everyone is talking about but the logistics arent right. SO what I really need is time-and someone else to move my daughter this week for the upteenth time.

Jen said...

My wishlist............hmmmm it is way too long to get it all in 1 comment. LOL I'd love to get my hands on the Papertrey stamps.....especially the butterfly one. I would also love to get my hands on the new cuddlebug embossing folders. Thanks for sharing the blog candy.

Anonymous said...

My wish list has Primas & Basic Grey papers on it! Congrats on the blog success and thanks for the chance at some "candy"
Ilene B.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my list is too long to list, but a cuttlebug alphabet and maybe some bellas and always Basic Gray paper are right up at the top. Thanks for offering up the candy, you blog is great!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

oh my friend, my list is long...but at the top is the RED TAG SALE alpha. for my cuttlebug. i have to wait until i can afford/justify it!! and i want the new (both sets) of the papertrey stamps. i love those sentiments!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Hi Love!!

I love that you have so many people viewing!! Congrats! It's so gratifying =) As I've said before, you're a constant source of inspiration to me. I don't know how you do it all!

My list...hmmm...let's see. I don't really have too much as it is so I'm working a lot with a little. I need lots of new cardstock, I'd love to eventually get some markers, and new embellishments. Oh and I'd like more time!! heheheeh...

LOVE YOU!

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Great contets Joanne! My list includes some fancy rearranging of my stamping space with great storage for all my papers, stamps & other stuff! I'd love to have my own stamping room, but I'll not push it!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Congrats on your first thousnadth! On my list would be the Giga Scalloped Circle & Oval Punches and some of those giant paperclips. Thanks for asking.
Nancy Grant

Sharon in NE said...

I am the second to the last person in the world that doesn't own a personal die cut machine. (See the 2nd post by Cakvd). sigh...well, at least I'm not alone.

mays331 said...

I would like to own the new disney cricut cartridges and the bellas. Thanks, Jamie

Sarah said...

Ooh, so many different things i would like, but my most wanted would be any of the Giga scalloped punches which seem to be impossible to buy over here in England.

ikkinlala said...

I have a fairly long list - watercolour pencils, yarn, paper, etc. - but it's not a very specific one (I couldn't tell you what brand I wanted for anything, for example).

Congrats on 1000 posts!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you.I would love to own a bells,ginas scalloped punches,prima flowers and wild rose and in full bloom stamp sets from stampin up.

Gina Wrona said...

Congrats!!!

Since I received the cuttlebug machine recently for my birthday, I'd have to say on my wish list is all the accessories!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the wish list is long. :-) I love my Doodle Genie I just got and would love a few more. Of course, the scalloped circle punch is on my list after finally getting the oval one I've waited months for. I could go on and on, but there I will stop!
Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Gosh - right now I just want the perfect stamp room storage! Everything nice and neat and matching and perfectly organized ;)

KindredEsprit said...

Well, on the top of my list are what I am now calling the 'urban legend' Marvy Clever Lever Scalloped Giga punches (with their coordinating plain style Mega Punches). Urban legend because my LSS has been trying for months to get them in! I want to support her, so I'll keep on waiting...oh...so....patiently!!! *lol* And there are some non-SU clear and unmounted stamp sets out there which are also on my list. As well as some Basic Grey 6x6 pads of the new yummy papers! It never ends! Hehehe. Thanks for this chance ! I keep hearing good things about those Sakura pens!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover