Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 24, 2007

Paisley and Polka Dot - Didn't **think* I needed it.


When I got the spring mini, I passed right by this set. Didn't really give it much thought. Then, they announced the bundle, which sort of raised an eyebrow since I like the wheel, and LOVE the paper. THEN, I used the stamp set at a workshop at my demo's house last week. Now. I want it. So, I borrowed it from a friend. This would be even cuter with the wheel, but I like it just with the outline flower too. I added white gel pen to the background, and sakura stardust to the center of the flower on the white rectangle. The certainly celery piece is cut with "cloud" scissors for the scallop effect, paper pierced and faux stitched with white gel pen. Its simple, but its really cute. Even more so in real life than in this picture.
Nice day out toay, so if my four year old ever eats up his lunch, we're going out to play, and for a walk.
I went on my "goodie hunt" this morning. Long story, but I will have photos, and a contest to post this evening!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover