Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 23, 2007

Sometimes you just need a nap.

No new work to post today... my cousin and her two kids came for a visit this morning, and we had a really nice time. Then, my husband arrived home early from work and took my older son for a swim at the club. While the little guy napped, I laid down to watch what my oldest refers to as "Screaming Crying Lady" its really One Life to Live. My mom always watched it when I was growing up, so literally, I've been watching it my whole life. Ha!

So, I watched OLTL and ended up taking a nap myself. It was wonderful! Tonight I made a pink version of the cool caribbean card I posted the other day and finished what was left of "Screaming Crying Lady" on TiVo. Love it. (I mean both the card, and TiVo.)

Tomorrow morning, my youngest and I are going to make a trip to Michael's to go "goodie shopping." And, later on in the day, I'll post a new blog candy contest to celebrate my first 1K posts! Thanks for dropping by, and sorry that instead of any eye candy for you today, I just slept. But sometimes, you really just need a nap.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover