Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 22, 2007

A gift for the bride


I hate when I finish a project at night, because I know the pictures just won't do it justice. I'll upload a "by sunlight" photo of this tomorrow, because this picture doesn't do this justice at all!

My mother is going to a bridal shower for a girl I used to babysit for. Man, does that make me feel OLD. Eesh. So, these are some cards for Mom to give to the bride along with her gift. I wish I had my little Bridabella (not sure that is even her name, I might have just made that up. I'm tired!) so that I could make some funky ones for her to use too... I'll have to send some to her later. Oh well.

The brides colors are rose and sage, I pulled Mellow Moss and Regal Rose, but the regal rose just shouted at me today. So, I switched it to pretty and pink, which I think blended much better. The moss background is stamped with french script, the pretty in pink is cuttlebugged, ticket corner punch and mounted on pop dots. The dress is stamped in stazon, colored with SU markers, then given some sparkle with my sakura stardust pen. Cut with the mega circle punch, then mounted on a moss scalloped circle which I punched to add the eyelet effect. Ribbon is my very favorite from Cindy's Starlit Studio on Ebay. I've used it on nearly every project I've done since I found it. Almost forgot, slider die is created on my cuttlebug and is stamped with the sentiment from Noteworthy. I wanted to make a cute little tote or something to give it in, but after all the work to put these together tonight. I'm going to do dishes and go to bed. Um. Dishes might even wait till the morning!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover