Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 22, 2007

Sweet!

Okay, back from the post office with the Blog Candy for Nancy. Let me just say, I'll be picking something less HEAVY to ship out for the next candy I offer! HA!

While I know other bloggers are celebrating huge milestones with their blogs, everyone needs to start somewhere right? As I check out my counter, I'm nearing my first thousand views. Which, for a newbie is very exciting!

I'm going to head to Michael's this weekend in search of some new goodies for me. Nothing in particular, just want to browse. I'm sure you know what I mean. And, while I'm there... I'll be looking for some goodies for YOU! Stay tuned....

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy said...

Sorry the candy was so heavy!!!! But I can't wait to get it! Tee hee!

It's nuts, I know...but I've never had a Peep. They haven't been available in Canada all that long that I know of and I've just never had the opportunity to try one!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover