Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 22, 2007

Too many projects, and a serious purchasing addiction

I'm on fire today. I vacuumed the whole downstairs of the house, cleaned two bathrooms and dusted the upstairs. Then, got about 1/2 way through a six pack of cards that I promised my mother for a bridal shower she's attending this weekend. However, I need to source some ink and a background stamp to finish it off. But, I'm close. I hope to post photos tomorrow? Oh, and a house full of children. (in case I didn't mention, I run a home daycare.) I had five little ones till 1pm, but I only have one "extra" this afternoon, so while the three kids played in my youngest sons room, I got to flurry around up there cleaning up.

A friend of mine actually called today to say that if she didn't know better, she'd think I was on drugs because I've got so much going on! I've neglected laundry today, so I better go throw one in...and drag the vacuum upstairs to finish the job....

The crafting purchases, I think I've got a problem. Eesh. Last night I ordered the PaperTrey set. How could I not. Its only $15, and there are 100 possible combinations (really. Check the set out, it LISTS the possible combinations you can make) and all the cards I've seen with it on SCS are fantastic. Seems very versatile.

Then, because I subscribe to her blog, and couldn't help myself. I signed up for the May Arts Polka Dot ribbon share with Jody. If you love ribbon, like I do, you've got to subscribe to her site to see all the goodies she gets.

Of course, I'm also hostessing a Stampin Up party for my friend Erica. I don't want to pass up the opportunity to get a 1/2 price item out of the spring mini.

Cling-on 22 month old hanging on to my shin at the moment. We're fleeing to the post office to put Nancy's Blog Candy goodies into the mail! And because we all have MAJOR cabin fever.

More later. With photos this time.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover