Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 21, 2007

U are the Best


Thanks to all of you who stopped by to visit the last few days! Its been so fun!
Here is my naptime card today. I used both my textile and french script cuttlebug folders, my new favorite ribbon (from Cindy's "starlit studio" on Ebay) my SU paisley background - kissed onto the U - the linen background is stamped on the middle white layer (it is super hard, if not impossible, to see here) and my glitter on the glue dot on the brad trick for a little sparkle on the flower. The first white layer looked a little blah, but by this point, I was out of backgrounds, and naptime was coming to a rapid end, so I did some paper piercing around each corner for just a little touch.
The little flower holds a hidden message, tucked behind the U reading "are the best." This idea comes from a card from JulieHRR which I found on the Dirty Dozen's Splitcoast Fan club.
I can't link to it, because if you're not a member of the Fan Club, you don't have access to it. I can't recommend the fan club highly enough. The work is amazing, and so worth the cost of entry! In fact, I even found a recipe for chicken from Taylor on there. Have to say, it was YUMMY. If you want to see Julie's card, or find Taylor's chicken recipe, you'll have to sign up!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty, soothing card! Love the colors and the "cuttling" - I have one of those folders on my list! :)

Anonymous said...

This card is gorgeous! Thanks for "pimping" the Fan Club! ;)
It's a wonderful club, and the donation help to keep Splitcoast running.

tyrymom29 said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover