Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 21, 2007

Congratulations! And many thanks

The lucky number today (as selected by random.org) was 12. Congratulations to Nancy for wining the blog candy.

Nancy, please contact me via email (you can find it on my profile) or PM me on scs, my name is basilefamily with your snail mail address and I'll get those peeps, cuttlebug pieces and stamped images out to you!

Thanks to EVERYONE who played. Looking forward to making new blog friends, having lots of visits, and visiting your sites as well. If you blog, send me your details, and I'll be happy to link you. I'd love to have you link to me too!

I also wanted to send an extra special thanks to my subscribers! Totally makes my day! Looking forward to getting to know you!

I'll be offering another blog candy at 1K posts. Stay tuned for details.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover