Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 5, 2007

A fun challenge!

Today's challenge on Splitcoast Stampers was to use a set that you haven't inked up yet!

Well, as I mentioned last week, I bought some Bellas and haven't had any time to ink em up yet. So, this was the perfect excuse! Lets just say that today was a tough day and I really needed a night to just stamp and not think about what a crummy day (week!) I've had.


I also recently picked up some 6x6 packs of Basic Grey paper, and I love, love, love the Lilly Kate pack. If I saw this dress in a store, I'd buy it, and HOPE that one day I had the occasion to wear it. I'd love to wear something cutie for Easter this year, but its going to be cold. I'll probably wear a sweater instead. Blah.



This project also gave me the excuse to trim up a few stamps from Warm Words - my first thought was to use "Giggle" because she's so cute, and girly, and then I used "Happiness" instead.

Sakura stardust pen (of course - its my standby!) for her flowers, and her little hairpin. Any advice on where to find bling for her hairpin? I know I've seen it on projects and blogs, but I've never seen it in the stores...
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover